If you’d like to know more about ponds, this training course is for you!
Pond Conservation and Amphibian and Reptile Conservation are running a training course in August that will cover:
- Ponds in the UK landscape and their conservation status.
- Methods to assess ponds, including a practical introduction to the National Pond Survey and PSYM methods.
- An overview of pond plants and invertebrates (but please note this is not an ID course).
- Best practice principles for creating clean water ponds.
- Targeting pond creation for BAP species, with a focus on amphibians and reptiles.
- Pond management and the new risk assessment tool.
If you’d like any further information about the course please download the course leaflet or contact David Orchard on 01204 529312.
To book your place contact the Field Studies page Council on 0845 330 7378.
Keep checking our ARC Training page for the lastest information about our own and outside training course>>>